Monday, September 15, 2008

What it looks like to go on vacation with gallstones.

Just thought I would share a pic I took at lunch on the first full day of our vacation. It's the box I kept (almost) all of my pills in to take with each meal.



Sad, but true, this enormous pills box did not hold all of the pills I needed for each day. The Saturday slot is filled with what I could fit of my probiotics (not enough, I was short almost two days worth), and I ended up carrying my beet supplements in their own, original bottle because there was not enough room.

Despite it not being nearly large enough for the massive amounts of supplements I am taking to keep my gallbladder functioning somewhat properly it did do the trick and saved me a lot of space in my suitcase. Albeit, I opted not to bring the gallbladder and liver detox tinctures so I could avoid having to check my suitcase. I figured I would be alright for a week without them, and I was.

Long story short, that's how it looks to go on vacation like an old person, I mean, like a person who has gallstones and is trying to fix them naturally. :) Fun!

No comments: