Saturday, September 20, 2008

What gives with the GB pain?

Today has started out rough already. The last two weeks worth of overindulging and eating bad for me foods must have really caught up with me. After recovering from last night's dinner, I went to bed feeling fine... though, admittedly, my body must have been trying to tell me something because I couldn't get myself to go to bed until after 1am, which usually is a sign that some thing's not right internally for me. Anyway, I woke up this morning not feeling great. Slightly nauseous and some GB pain. Took some Phos drops to help out the cause and ate some breakfast. Felt fine for a while.

Well, at least, I felt okay for about an hour until I started to feel sick again and started to get that familiar pain behind my right shoulder blade. Damn gallbladder. Took some more Phos drops and drank some water and now I am feeling better, though my right arm/shoulder still suggests I am not 100%.

Last night, while I was up and couldn't sleep, I was looking in to the possibility of starting the mild gallbladder/liver flush that the gallbladderattack.com website suggests I do. I am not sure I am quite ready for it yet, but with how this week has gone, I am feeling like I need to do something different to make sure I am still progressing with my gallstone dissolving/elimination goal. I might also re-up the amount of gallstone dissolving pills I take. I had started to ween myself down to two per meal, as opposed to three, but I think perhaps I did that too soon.

Now I'm just rambling. Long story short though, this process has a lot of ups and downs and can be downright frustrating at points. I wish there was a way to tell that I am making progress without getting another ultrasound. I want to wait another month or two before I do that. In the meantime, I am totally going to spend the money to do a consultation with the gallbladderattack.com lady to get some clearer guidance on this journey because I don't understand why all the sudden the GB pain is back this week. It should have come back while I was on vacation if there was really a problem, right?!?!

No comments: