Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Creating Wellness

I have a cool job. Like a super cool job. Working for a chiropractor has more benefits than I could have ever dreamed when it comes to improving my health, and today I found out the next dimension of that: test-driving our new Creating Wellness program. We have enrolled in a program called creating wellness that we offer as a service to our clients. We help them achieve wellness by using this program to monitor their health levels from every angle, physical, mental, emotional, social, etc. In turn, our trainer helps the patients/clients to improve their overall wellness quotient through a variety of means that I have yet to learn. All I know is that as an employee I get to be a guinea pig for this new program and will be participating in it, not only for myself, but also for the rest of the office who will all being doing the program at the same time. I guess we will have prizes and incentives or something for improving our overall wellness quotient. I can't wait to find out what they are!

I will be posting more info on this dimension to getting healthy as I find out more about how it works and what it is all about.

In other health related news, I think I ordered my last month of gallbladder supplements. I am going to attempt to wean myself off of them and resume normal digestion. Fingers crossed it goes well. I am nervous! Plus, I plan on starting the mild gallbladder flush recommended on the gallbladderattack.com website in the coming weeks. I'm too much of a wuss to attempt the full-fledged flush, I'm deathly afraid of a stone getting stuck and having to have surgery! Yikes! Should be interesting though. I will keep you posted on the details, as always.

No comments: