Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Whacked Out"

Lots of stuff to share in the coming days, though I haven't had the time to get to it. I've started doing chiropractic at work and should be getting the results of my x-rays and tests, and subsequently, what it all means soon. I will share once I have received my report of tests. An interesting note on that though is that while the doctor was doing my exam, she mentioned that numerous areas of my spine were "whacked out," and yes, that's a technical term. We ended up combining her terminology and mine by the end of the exam to describe the state of my spine: a whacked out hot mess.

All sorts of chiropractic goodies to come, especially some interesting information I've been discovering about the role of the spine in many different health conditions.

Today, I discovered an awesome magazine that I will share later (as well as another one I found a few weeks ago) that are dedicated to healthy lifestyles in an extreme way. Also, today at work we all got signed up for the "Creating Wellness" program that we offer and I will be starting that program. So, there is lots to share!

But, unfortunately, I am exhausted from traveling to and from Chicago this morning and then working this afternoon, so I will have to share everything later. But there are lots of developments in my journey to breaking out of my bad health bubbles that I can't wait to share!

PS, Did I mention that working for a chiropractor/acupuncturist is quite possibly the best job for me in this process? Yeah. Can't get much better than that!

No comments: