Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thinking about starting a "flush"

It's been just about four months since I started on this crazy gallbladder diet and I am debating whether or not to start doing a "flush" of my gallbladder. I've been really nervous about the side effects that might come with said flush, but was reassured yesterday when I talked to someone who's sister is also trying to get rid of gallstones naturally and is having success with the flushes.

Still, the idea of dumping a bunch of oil and stuff in to my stomach so the gallstones with flush themselves out of my GB and then out of my system is a bit daunting. There are all sorts of different flushes to try and I am leaning towards doing the "mild" flush for liver/gallbladder. Not sure though. Perhaps I should finally set up that phone consultation with the gallbladder attack lady and see what she recommends...

Too much to worry about! But I want my gallbladder to be cleaned and stopped aggravating me, even though it is much less irritated than it was before. Not only that, a cleanse could help to fix a lot of things that are wrong with my health. Check out this excerpt from the GB Attack website:

What might improve from a Liver/Gallbladder Flush?

Apart from helping with the pain and discomfort of a poorly functioning digestive system, all of the symptoms mentioned above may also be helped by a series of flushes. They are:
1. Digestive problems (such as burping often, bloating, intestinal gas, stomach pain)

2. Food allergies and sensitivities
3. Chemical sensitivities (such as reactions to gasoline, cleaning agents, soaps, cosmetics, etc.)
4. Rashes, various kinds of skin problems
5. Eye problems (such as blurred vision, eye pain, decreasing eyesight, eye flutters or twitches, etc.)
6. Difficulty sleeping
7. Irritability, frequent anger, depression
8. Tendon or muscle problems (such as frequent sprains/strains, muscle injuries, delayed healing)
9. Swelling of the breasts
10. Menstrual problems (such as too little or too much blood flow, blood clotting, cramps)
11. Testicular problems
12. Headaches (especially pain at the vertex of the head, and throbbing headaches). A headache of the gallbladder is most commonly over the right eye, at the temples or on one side of the head.)


Let's see. I have #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, used to have 6 until acupuncture, 7 which has also improved with acupuncture and diet changes, 8, and 12. Pretty much covers them all! Can you say, messed up? Seriously!? Which is why I want to do a flush despite being scared sh*tless.

Okay. I'm biting the bullet and calling now to set up my consultation with the GB lady. I don't think I want to fly blind on this one!

No comments: