Sunday, April 5, 2009

Feeling Kinda Blue

Do you ever come across something or do something that suddenly sparks a memory? I just did. While I was doing a very mindless organizing task of cleaning up an old e-mail account of junk mail (thrilling, I know) I came across some older e-mails that started to make me feel blue. At this point, I'm not sure what to make of these emotions since everything is so far in the past now, but nonetheless it started to make me feel sad. I wish there was some way I could come across these things and think nothing of it, moving on quickly with my life, but, alas, I was born a "sensitive" individual who is forever to be affected by seemingly minor things in large ways. So now I am feeling sad and it's not the emotion I would like to be having right now. Oh well. Perhaps a hug from the hubby will make it all go away. I sure hope so. :/

On a side note, my reorder of monthly gallbladder supplements is taking an inordinately long amount of time to get here and as a result I have run out of my two most favorite: Betafood (beet in a pill form) and Bile Salts. When I was feeling better a few months ago I had actually cut down to only these two supplements and was managing everything great on just that. Without them I feel like I have to watch my eating more carefully and am really worried about having a gallbladder attack with everything I eat. Thankfully, I haven't had more than some mild nausea that cleared with taking the Super Phos drops, but if I don't get those supplements soon I'm afraid my luck might run out at the worst time, especially given the two severe attacks I had a few weeks back! Fingers crossed I will have them by mid-week. I don't know if I can go much longer than that without! I did find some extra supplements to take at the local health food store that should help a bit, but they aren't my beets and biles that I have relied on for so long to keep things healthy. Get here supplements, get here soon!

No comments: