Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trying out some blood tests!


Verdict is...

Let's get those tests done!

Did I ever mention that I work at a wonderful office for health and wellness? As soon as I had a chat with Doc he gave me the test kit to get my bloodwork done to see if there is, indeed, a problem with my thyroid or adrenals or other hormone imbalances that might be causing my body to be a complete and total wreck.

He's having me do a combo test for women using both blood and saliva. I do the kit at home and mail it in and should have my test results back in a few weeks.

The saliva test should be simple to do, but I'm a bit freaked out having to prick my finger for the blood test. I'm going to try to get up earlier enough to do the testing tomorrow morning, otherwise I'll wait until Saturday. Really want to get this figured out so I can get on the right supplement program and get my body back in balance! I'm too young to be this sick, and sick of being sick!

Fingers crossed I get some answers!

No comments: