Monday, November 3, 2008

Creating Wellness Contest

At work today we lauched our creating wellness contest, which is a contest to see who can improve their overall "wellness quotient" the most in an 8-week period. There are three dimensions of wellness, can't remember the technical names, but long story short, it's mental, physical, and biochemical. Or something of the sort. We are in teams of four and can win an overall team prize, and individual prizes as well. I'm shooting for the stars here kids, cuz there is cash money to be won in this contest! And I can focus even more on being healthy in every aspect of my life!

That being said, today I focused on moving forward with my singing. I hunted down some music to do smaller gigs with (Christmas, Wedding, Oratorio) and will be purchasing said music in the next 24 hours so I can start working on learning the rep ASAP. I need to branch out and do small gigs. Baby steps are good things. I also went to the gym for the first time in, like, forever today and that was a good thing. Wednesday I have my first personal training session ever and I can't wait.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me though. First thing in the morning I am going to vote, which will probably take a few hours, but I'm ready. Then I have a phone consultation with the Gallbladder Attack lady. I can't wait to speak with her about how I am progressing with my GB and see when she thinks I should start thinking about a flush. I will let you know how that goes!

No comments: