Thursday, December 18, 2008

And the random rashes begin again

It's been months now that I have been rash free on my ankles and feet, but it looks like that has come to an end. Agh! Itchy itchy itchy!



Look at all those hives on my ankles... they completely surround them! I'm starting to wonder if the rashes have to do with the amount of refined sugar I am consuming. I've had quite a bit of "not good" for me food (pop/soda, donuts, eating out) this past week due to moving and not having a fridge so it's making me wonder if there is a correlation.


Either way, I will do some acupuncture tomorrow and slather my ankles with hydrocortisone in the meantime. Funny thing is, they weren't even itchy until was I taking my socks off and noticed them, it's like they were brewing under my socks all day and then, bam, surprise! Itch me!

No comments: